February 11, 2021
207 Laurier Avenue West,
POSITION: SALES CONSULTANT
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Warm customer welcome
– Ensuring that the shop is clean, organised and ready to welcome customers
– Representing the company’s image and philosophy
– Participating in the opening and closing operations of the retail space
– Good product and materials knowledge
– Processing of purchases at the cash desk, transaction management, printing of receipts and packing of merchandise.
– Strong interest in customer service
– Dynamic and team oriented
– Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to establish contacts with clients and to build relationships
– Open, enthusiastic and motivated
– Love of fashion and ethical jewellery
– Experience in specialised and/or luxury retail is an asset
– Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service
– Flexible availability (weekdays and weekends)
– Salary: $16/hour
– Part-time (about 25 hours)
Our Values at MYEL
To be inspired by the unknown. To observe the familiar from new perspectives. To know how to detect opportunity in the unexpected.
To define yourself by what makes you unique, not by labels. To seek the natural and the truth, about ourselves and what surrounds us.
In our products and in yourself when you wear them. It’s about going forward with confidence and staying open to change.
Please contact us for further information. To be an open book. To tell things as they are and to be proud of them.
To get out of your comfort zone. To think big. To go where others have not yet dared to venture and to savour the thrill.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO INFO@MYELDESIGN.COM
Contact: Myriam Elie